Freedom Forum 2022
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
StacyNovax

There is only 1 side Empty There is only 1 side

Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:00 pm
This is going to sound CRAZY but its true. Obviously whatever is on MSM is polar opposite of the actual truth. So I was wondering if maybe Putin is maybe not down for great reset, maybe there are biolabs etc. So I prayed for truth so that I may not be deceived. Bam a couple hours later I had the truth. This war is completely WEF. Both parties are in on it. Its just theatrics that there is a good guy bad guy. They are having a war but its not what it seems. The people are all collateral damage of the greater good of the WEF. So, Putin n Zekensky are having a battle but wanting the same result. Pray for the innocent casualties.

Admin and JacobStGermain like this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://freedom2022.forumotion.com

There is only 1 side Empty Re: There is only 1 side

Fri Mar 18, 2022 5:29 pm
It is possible they're all on the same side... But their are rich people outside of the regular fortune 500 companies and government officials. Drug cartels for instance. with 8 billion people and people being who they are. I personally don't see the rich being any more above pettiness and jealousy then any of us. if anything they're probably a lot more susceptible to it. I think this is an easy target to attack the wealthy as individuals. pin them against each other. they do it to us all the time. remind bezos he's not shit to musk and vice versa...

Zelda2u likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum